"Monsters of Rock" cruise 2012

TravelRocker

Hi, I'm just getting the "buzz" about this one, next February 25th out of Florida. Anybody know which cruise line/ship yet??? Sounds incredibe! Thanks.

Check out these links...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Monsters-of-Rock-Cruise/144400955629944

http://www.themonstersofrock.com/html/announcement_of_the_first_annu.html

Looks like cabins go on sale 6-13-11

Mike

Wel, after doing a lot more research I think I may seriously consider jumping on this one, have never done a "Theme Cruise" before but several of the featured bands are from in around the Bay Area or California. Y & T, and Tesla to name two of the biggest. Cinderalla is always a favorite. A wonderful, Rockin' line-up!

i just googled the sailing date, not sure but i think this is an msc cruise out of port everglades, ship name poesia....not ever cruised with them before but the itinerary matches.....

booking monday baby!!

Yes, with a little research I am thinking it is MSC Poesia as well. Everything fits. It sounds great, I'm all ready with the Promo Codes etc. to book when the site opens on Monday as well. I know nothing about that cruise line but believe it is Italian. Not a bad package for all that "entertainment". And by that I am also including some of the passengers as well!!! :)

OK, reserved my cabin within the 1st 15 minutes! Can't wait! I'm thinking it might be a little more than first estimated, all those Government fees and "extras", but it's so far out and they are letting you make installment payments that it really can be a steal-of-a-deal! I'm thinking they may still be adding bands and "Special Guests" as we go along. Now the long wait is on......Rock on!

By the way, I'm getting a lot of information from the Promotor himself and apparently they are customizing the "menu" to accommodate American tastes and maybe participants of this particular cruise. Some of the critical reviews about the food were a few years ago and things have changed.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I decided to start a Roll Call for this cruise as there was not one started yet. We've got a few people already lined up and ready to Rock....and start discussing music, bands, drinks and good times. Go to the Roll Call lists!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, just got word that we will have the entire ship for our Event, there was such a huge response! Promotors have booked a huge club in Ft. Lauderdale for the pre-party Friday night. There is a deadline though to get in free! Check their website for details.

OK, maybe I'm one of the few posting just now, that's OK, got a notice yesterday that one of the best Heavy Metal bands EVER will be added to our already jam-packed cruise, .....are you ready.....UFO, can't believe it and can't wait. Come join our Roll Call if you are planning to cruise with the Metal Masters!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Wayfairers. though I haven't gone on one yet there is a similar cruise calledx "Shiprocked" that's pretty popular. And I seem to remember they are in November....you can look around on here, put "Shiprocked" in the search box and see what comes up. Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Archived