Onboard credit shown in My NCL?

This will be our first time cruising with NCL and we have been given $100 on-board credit from the (UK) travel agent who we have booked with.

I've just realised that this doesn't show in my My NCL online account with the reservation, should it? It's on our travel agent invoice but just don't want to get there and find it's not been added.

This will be our first time cruising with NCL and we have been given $100 on-board credit from the (UK) travel agent who we have booked with.

I've just realised that this doesn't show in my My NCL online account with the reservation, should it? It's on our travel agent invoice but just don't want to get there and find it's not been added.

Same thing here. I do not think you will see it. Just bring the invoice with you, just in case, but it should be fine.

We have the same problem (we are also in the UK) I called NCL and they said that as TA's buy block bookings, the OBC will only go on to the system when the TA's have sold all of the cruises or returned them. I was told it would be there by the time we depart. Hope this helps.

We just brought the confirmation from the TA showing the OBC's just in case. We did have a note in our stateroom that indicated the OBC's would show up on our ship board account by Day 2 and they did. Always good to have the written documents with you just in case.

Gotta love those OBC's!

Bring your paperwork that states you should have that OBC. Coming from one who has experienced a number of times not getting my OBC from the travel agency because NCL screwed up. I will never leave home again without paperwork to back up what I should have once I get on the ship in my OBC account.

Bring your paperwork that states you should have that OBC. Coming from one who has experienced a number of times not getting my OBC from the travel agency because NCL screwed up. I will never leave home again without paperwork to back up what I should have once I get on the ship in my OBC account.

Bring paperwork and verify your onboard credit early in the cruise. I had problems once so my TA reimbursed me when I got home. The agency planned to bill NCL for mistakes at the end of the year. I don't know what happened.

Archived