Anyone Else Having Trouble Signing into Princess

San Diego Ellie

I am just wondering if it is my computer problem, or a Princess problem, but the Princess site is not letting me sign in. Anyone else having this problem?

I can't seem to be able to sign on either... It worked once, and then kaput! I will have to try again later...:(

Try clearing your cookies and temp internet files. If you are using Internet Explorer, click on "tools" located on your menu bar, then click on internet options. Under Browsing history, click on "Delete". Check the boxes next to temporary internet files and cookies, click on "Delete".

Try again to access the Princess website. Hopefully that will take care of your problem. ;)

Try clearing your cookies and temp internet files. If you are using Internet Explorer, click on "tools" located on your menu bar, then click on internet options. Under Browsing history, click on "Delete". Check the boxes next to temporary internet files and cookies, click on "Delete".

Try again to access the Princess website. Hopefully that will take care of your problem. ;)

Though I usually use firefox, i closed it and went on with Internet Explorer and followed the exact steps you described. Then, still using IE, I went to princess and it still said no record of my sign in name or password. Tried it with my husband's and got the same response. I will wait til tomorrow, and if it still happens, i will call Princess. thanks anyway for trying to solve my problem.

Though I usually use firefox, i closed it and went on with Internet Explorer and followed the exact steps you described. Then, still using IE, I went to princess and it still said no record of my sign in name or password. Tried it with my husband's and got the same response. I will wait til tomorrow, and if it still happens, i will call Princess. thanks anyway for trying to solve my problem.

Have you tried resetting your password? If Princess has your username in its database, if you click on "Forgot your password" and submit your information, you should (key word being "should") get an email with your user login information.

I just tried what you said regarding "forgot my password", and their response was that there is no record of my email address in their database. This is ridiculous as I access princess almost daily! Oh well, thanks again. I think I give up for today.

cruzingwithprincess, although your suggestions did not help with my getting onto princess.com (still a problem this AM, alas), you do seem to know a lot of helpful information about computer cleanup. I would like to clean out firefox as well ast IE. Could you give me detailed directions as to how to do that as you do for IE?

thanks!

Ellie

I am just wondering if it is my computer problem, or a Princess problem, but the Princess site is not letting me sign in. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes I have had this problem in the past and just waited a day or so and it was OK. BTW, the Princess site was just upgraded?:rolleyes: and is is nowhere near complete!:rolleyes:

cruzingwithprincess, although your suggestions did not help with my getting onto princess.com (still a problem this AM, alas), you do seem to know a lot of helpful information about computer cleanup. I would like to clean out firefox as well ast IE. Could you give me detailed directions as to how to do that as you do for IE?

thanks!

Ellie

Ellie,

1. Open Firefox

2. Go to menus at the top and click tools

3. Scroll down to "clear private data"

4. click "clear private data"

5. a window will pop up with options to clear different things

6. Check all the boxes and click ok to clear everything or select just the specific thing you want to clear.

When Princess performed an upgrade to their website, they may have had problems with the database that stores user information. If you're unable to login today, I would strongly recommend giving Princess a call.

Archived