Dinner in the MDR

mahi mahi

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this situation. DW and I asked our TA if we could have early seating on our Solstice med cruise coming up October 11 but we got late instead. TA said we'd probably be able change through the cruise line. Turns out we were informed that there is no early or select seating on this cruise. Has anyone heard of this happening before? Seems kind of weird as we've never run into it in the past. Jake

I'm afraid this isn't tracking very well. Either your TA is not understanding what you are asking or not doing their job. There is Traditional Dining with early and late on all Celebrity (and Solstice) cruises, and now Select Dining. When I looked at your cruise, it lists Traditional Early dining as available but late dining as Waitlisted. It also said Select Dining was Waitlisted.

According to the Celebrity website, you have early dining available on your cruise. Might ask your TA to rework that one. Are you Aqua Class?

Den

When did you ask your TA? It should have been requested when she booked for you. Make her try again.

I don't get what you are saying that the other two aren't "on this cruise". Call your TA and get the time you wnt, if it shows up as being available on the X web site as Denny found.

If all fails, head to the main dining room on the day you board and make your request to change.

Archived