Quick packing question. Re carry on...

fritzi164

Leaving Sunday..first cruise.

Celebrity to Bermuda...

Just want to confirm..

Regarding carry on,, for the ship...are there any limitations ?

Are we allowed to carry on all toiletries,,ie.. Shampoo, razors.. Or do they have to be packed with checked in luggage

Thx

Celebrity to Bermuda...

Just want to confirm..

Are we allowed to carry on all toiletries,,ie.. Shampoo, razors.. Or do they have to be packed with checked in luggage

Thx

If you are not flying, you can put anything you want in your carry-on...

but the entire carry-on itself must be no larger than what you are able to take onto an airplane. Check any of the major airline websites for the general size.

But yes, you can take on full sized toiletries, razors, etc.

Your bag will go through the same sort of screening as you'd encounter when you get on a plane, though.

Celebrity to Bermuda...

Just want to confirm..

Thx

Take whatever you like. Have a great time.

By the way I always carry with me my meds, camera, etc....anything important. I also take an extra set of clothing in case my luggage doesn't get delivered to the cabin by dinner time and I want to change.

Always put your meds, valuables (cameras, jewelry, etc), sunscreen, documents, toiletries, maybe even a change of clothing in your carry on. The only one consideration is that you be able to carry it and be able to hoist it onto the conveyor belt at the security check.

Hopefully you're not coming straight from the airport (in which case you can't exactly put your toiletries as is in your carryon). But it's best not to fly in to your embarkation port on the sailing day anyway.

I always carry 'travel size' bottles filled with my shampoo, hairspray, etc that meet the 3-1-1 criteria in my carry on, just in case (along with the usual extra clothes and valuables). I have some allergy issues and don't want to have to buy over-priced replacements in the ship's shop if something happens to my baggage.

Archived