Destiny Cabin 6344 or 6363

Go to cruiselinerooms dot com, click on Destiny then click on room 6371. It's just like the rooms you mentioned. Great larger Balcony! I say go for it!!

Not to highjack this thread but we just booked room 6371 today for $429pp and I was wondering if it is a good room sound wise? Also, do you feel any vibration or lots of movement? This is only our second cruise and our first balcony. Our first room was bottom of the ship mid location. Although I am excited for the big balcony I am worried about being at the back of the ship.

Not to highjack this thread but we just booked room 6371 today for $429pp and I was wondering if it is a good room sound wise? Also, do you feel any vibration or lots of movement? This is only our second cruise and our first balcony. Our first room was bottom of the ship mid location. Although I am excited for the big balcony I am worried about being at the back of the ship.

I would also like to know?

We were in 6373 a few months ago and LOVED the balcony and the room set up. BUT, there was definitely a noise issue. We could hear a few of the louder (and, consequently, most awful) karaoke singers into the night. Not really loud, but definitely there. Nonetheless, I would book the same room again in a heartbeat. The balcony is that sweet :).

• 3 weeks later...

6344 will be the better choice out of the two. The two cabins are the exact layout but 6363 is closer to the stage area and will experience more noise.

One cabin can make a difference.

We will be in 6363 in September... I will post pics of this cabin to cruiselinerooms when I get back!! Mike has sent me pics of the cabin in the past.. I'm excited!!

Serene, 6363 is actually starboard..the stage port...I would 'think' that the even numbered cabins would have a larger 'issue' with noise? Looking at some deck plans, it seems that 63 and 71 are over crew stairwells...but not exempt from hearing some of the most 'exhuberant' karaoke singers?

3ft x 10 ft I do believe... I don't know if they can put a lounger from the decks above there for you or not..it will only fit sideways, or on an angle...

If you go to the cruiselinerooms site mentioned above, you can see what those 'extended' balconies look like..they are narrow, but long...

3ft x 10 ft I do believe... I don't know if they can put a lounger from the decks above there for you or not..it will only fit sideways, or on an angle...

If you go to the cruiselinerooms site mentioned above, you can see what those 'extended' balconies look like..they are narrow, but long...

If it's 10 feet in length, then what is the regular size balcony length? 7ft? 8ft?

We are in 6344, does anyone know the dimiensions of the "extended" balcony? Also, can I ask the steward to bring a lounger for me to use on the balcony?

a lounger will not fit out there- there will be no room for anything else.

2343073460103832821lsbajS_th.jpg

If it's 10 feet in length, then what is the regular size balcony length? 7ft? 8ft?

for a truer bigger balcony you want to go to the direct aft:

2319544980098669841NIvPmw_th.jpg

a regular balcony:

2417876470100873464zutKtd_th.jpg

Hi, I am in room 6344 on the 8/22 sailing. You will have a much larger balcony. I had this balcony a few years ago and it was huge. I had a lounger, table, two chairs and still had plenty of room. When are you sailing? Lisa

Oops sorry, the balcony I had like this was on the Pride so I am not sure how big this one is. But, my husband wanted to the larger one so it might force me to leave the cabin at night and not stay in the room as much. I will just leave the door open to listen to the waves.

I have 6371 Sept 5 and can post a review when I get back. Not sure when you are going though.

6344 will be the better choice out of the two. The two cabins are the exact layout but 6363 is closer to the stage area and will experience more noise.

One cabin can make a difference.

Ive got 6371 and then two insides across the hall....6365 and 6367. By the looks of the layout it seemed over the tables of the lounge. Any thoughts on the noise? When I booked, I had always heard to not be BELOW the clubs, lounges, etc...never occured to me that there could be an issue being above. :o

Oops sorry, the balcony I had like this was on the Pride so I am not sure how big this one is. But, my husband wanted to the larger one so it might force me to leave the cabin at night and not stay in the room as much. I will just leave the door open to listen to the waves.

Pride and Destiny will be two different size balconies. The balconies on Destiny do not compare to the spirit class ship.

BTW did you know you can edit your post up to 20 minutes after posting.

Once you hit submit you will see an edit button on the bottom of that post which will disappear after 18 minutes.

On the website stateroom 6344 is a "premium balcony" room but it's the same price as a regular balcony room. The regular balcony room is 185 SF with 35 SF balcony. This stateroom (and there are only a handful on the Destiny) is the same, 185 SF stateroom but a 60 SF balcony - for the same price.

I'll take it!

Archived