Carnival PVP email policy

CRUISE0825

My PVP will not communicate with me by email. Every time I email her and ask her to reply by email, she calls me. Is there a policy against PVPs emailing or is it just her preference?

I'm guessing - it's her preference. My PVP and I email everything. I have only talked to him on the phone twice in two years. She may like the "personal touch".

Same here. I have communicated with mine via Phone, Email and Text Message and Facebook in the past.

She always takes care of my inquiries on a very timely basis via the methond I contacted her. Only exception is if I ask a question via email etc. that has a long or complicated answer, She will call with the answer.

Thanks everyone for the quick replies! Now I just need to decide if I want to get a new PVP. She's not bad other than her refusal to email.

Did you ask her in your email to just email you back? She may have no idea she's ticking you off??

Never really thought about it before but my PVP does have a tendency to "call me" as soon as he gets my email! When I don't call him back right away he usually emails me back. Problem is I love my PVP and when we get on the phone together we tend to talk waaay more than we need to!

Did you ask her in your email to just email you back? She may have no idea she's ticking you off??

I did ask her to reply by email but apparently she feels she can help me better by phone. I try to limit my personal calls while at work so email is best for me. I'll give it another try.

Archived