Sun Indian Lunch Buffett

RNPJN

They did last August.

Seemed a totally pointless exercise......having a guy dress as an Indian all week, pestering punters all day long to sign up for the lunch with a clipboard, and Im sure little profit was left over after paying the guys wages.

I don't recall there being one last October, but there were always a couple of Indian dishes on the buffet.

Although there wasn't one on the Caribbean cruise last October there was one on the transatlantic prior to that last October as well as on the Northern Europe one just before that in September. I went to both of them and they were awesome. For the first one I'd eaten breakfast so didn't have as many of the dishes as I would have liked to try. So, for the one on the next cruise I skipped breakfast and was able to try more of the Indian foods at the buffet. They were all delicious.

The Indian buffet is an extra charge meal, $15 p/p, and was worth it imo!

We all agreed it was the best meal we had on board (no complaints about the other meals, either) and had a blast.

Your right I just hope they keep this going till at least Jan when we are on the Sun again They had it in Nov also

Archived