Nativeway sports?

JanJanG

Sailing June 19 (SOON) on Conquest and looking at the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour w/ NativeWay. We port at 7:00 and leave at 4:00. Tour is 9:00 am to 2:15.

Has anyone had any experience with this tour sailing the Conquest with these times?

Just concerned that we will be pressed for time with tendering and all.

I emailed Nativeway two days ago but no response.

Any input or experience would be appreciated.

My family and I are looking at the same excursion. (we leave on july 31) I am surprised nobody has responded to your email. From what I have read the answer their emails fast. Please repost if you hear back from Nativeway:cool:

We just did a tour with them. Their times listed are a hour behind ship time. I was worried about making a 8:45am meet time with them but when we got to shore we found out that we had an hour + to spare. We had a great time with them.

We are on the Inspiration this weekend and spoke with sharon regarding the times that we are in port.

Her normal tour actually would not have us back in enough time, so they actual do a revised tour just for inspiration guests. And the price was reduced also.

She was great about responding to emails...usually the same day or within 24 hours. We wrote to her at nativway@candw.ky

Hope this helps

Chrissy

I received an email from Sharon today and she assured me we would be back in time. Our ship is the only one in port that day so I'm sure they will be working with the cruise passengers. I will let you all know after we return how it works out! :)

I received an email from Sharon today and she assured me we would be back in time. Our ship is the only one in port that day so I'm sure they will be working with the cruise passengers. I will let you all know after we return how it works out! :)

Only one ship in port? What a luxury! There will be six on my next trip!

only one ship in port?? thats unheard of-especially for grand cayman.

Being one ship I bet its easy to get around.

The tour companies rely very heavily on cruise customers. You will be back with plenty of time.

the 2:15 is when they will have you back to the pier. (will not allow much time for shopping as the last tender is usually about 3-3:30)

http://cruisett.com/ports.php?PortID=234

Archived