So what documents do I actually need for the cruise embarkation??

catbaba20

We are cruising with a big party on Carnival liberty on June 25th and checking everyone in for flights/cruise is taking forever and Im so confused about what I actually need on the day!!

I need a fun pass for everyone

Passports

A printout of our approved ESTA apparently (we are coming from Ireland)

Is that it??

Also, when I went to print the boarding documents on a 4 paper it ran off the page. The side bits are cut off..no idea why. Will this be okay?

We are cruising with a big party on Carnival liberty on June 25th and checking everyone in for flights/cruise is taking forever and Im so confused about what I actually need on the day!!

Passports

Is that it??

Also, when I went to print the boarding documents on a 4 paper it ran off the page. The side bits are cut off..no idea why. Will this be okay?

You usually also need the credit card you want to use for your S&S account (unless you are putting down cash at the purser's desk).

I think the paper problem may be because you are using A4 (correct?) and we have a slightly different size in the US, and the docs are probably set to the US paper size (I know, we always have to do things differently here:p)...that's my guess...had the same issue when I've traveled and lived overseas. If there is nothing important on the part that doesn't print off, I wouldn't worry about it, but if there is, see if you can adjust your printer to the US paper size. (Of course I could be way off and this isn't the reason at all! But worth a try.)

I don't know about any of the other docs needed besides the passport and FunPass...hopefully you have it right on the others needed.

Passports

Is that it??

Be sure to bring your credit card.

Enjoy the cruise.

Keith

Archived