RC 2006 rates

I posed this question on another board and didn't get an answer. My DW and I are planning a cruise for our anniversary in 06/2006. We are first time cruisers and have invited several family members and friends to go along with us. However our travel agent is telling us that rates aren't out yet for that time period. We are anxious,as are all the others that want to cruise w/ us, to find out what our costs will be,start saving and planning,etc. Anyone know how soon they will post rates for next year?

Thanks for any information....I am a newbie that is learning alot from here

Other threads have stated that the rates for Freedom (the new megaship), may be out tomorrow, and there is speculation that this will signal the beginning of postings for spring-summer 2006. In any event, sailings and rates for that period should be out within the next month or two.

Rates for FREEDOM OF THE SEAS beginning in June 2006 have been released and RCI is now taking bookings. None of the other ships have been released thus far for 2006. I can't tell you exactly when they will be, but usually a year in advance is a good guideline to go by.

Ernie

Just a suggestion. If you have enough people going you could qualify for a group. You need 8 cabins, 4 in a cabin. Something to think about, check with your TA.

Since exact figures aren't out, take 2005 and add 10%. That may be high but will cover other expenses if it is.

Norma

Just a suggestion. If you have enough people going you could qualify for a group. You need 8 cabins, 4 in a cabin. Something to think about, check with your TA.

Just a correction, a group consists of a minimum of eight cabins with TWO people per cabin.

Joe Canino, CTC, MCC

Hebron Travel

Just a correction, a group consists of a minimum of eight cabins with TWO people per cabin.

Joe Canino, CTC, MCC

Hebron Travel

Joe,

Thanks for the correction, although my name is Math, I can't handle numbers. LOL

Norma

Archived