Antigua in December

joannas

Could I ask if anyone has a recommendation for just one night in Antigua prior to getting on Seadream 1 in December?

We are hoping to book the early December cruise and have no info about Antigua at all - should we take three day (min stay in some places) or just have a single night somewhere?

thanks everyone

smiles

Joanna

Personally, I would stay in the English Harbour/Nelson's Dockyard area. PRetty area with history all around. Have had a meal but not stayed at the Inn in Nelsons Dockyard. Trip Advisor has plenty of reviews. Gets you away from the crowds near the big ship docks.

We are leaving on Seadream Dec 11th. We are staying one night at Jolly Beach Resort. Jolly Beach is an all inclusive and since we are not arriving until 3pm, we wanted to just find a place where we could hang out by the pool bar, have a nice dinner and breakfast and arrive the next day refreshed. We found a great price for one night.

Thanks so much everyone - we will do more research and see - hoping to book cruise tomorrow - have found the direct flight I wanted - so all looks set ........

I am so grateful, thank you

smiles

Joanna

Sharing Jolly Beach( on the left) is the fantastic Cocos Hotel. Rustic but very comfortable cottages hanging off the cliffside. Very romantic restaurant with quite acceptable food, the setting is picture postcard perfect.

If you can handle a bit of a climb, this is THE place to stay before Sea Dream. Not a bells and whistles kind of big resort, but the sort of place that people return to once they have discovered it.

Archived