I Must Be Nuts! Booked Noon Today Leave Tomorrow At 4

ruarmed2

I hope they do have the mood lighting and here's hoping some part of it has a balcony available - even if in a community space. The layout of the switches on EPIC were funky but the thing that got me the most on the first day was how the sink drain worked. It was in the 'down' position and needed to be tapped up in order for it to drain. I had NO clue! Hilarious in retrospect but boy did I feel like an idiot after placing a service call on it! :o

Studios + mood lighting + balcony = awesome all the way around! :D The part that got me is having to wave my hands the entire time I was sitting on the potty to keep the light from going out on me. Yep, I did a dance every time.

Studios + mood lighting + balcony = awesome all the way around! :D The part that got me is having to wave my hands the entire time I was sitting on the potty to keep the light from going out on me. Yep, I did a dance every time.

I hope we don't get in trouble because we're going way off topic now... however, the sitting on the potty and waving your hands thing? I had the toilet light on all night as a nightlight and blacked out everything else in the room (including those over the bed lights). Weird... did you not have your card in the door holder thingy? :cool:

We are pretty low key anymore and can do this just to get out of town. No shore excursions, 1!!!!! picture, Ford Focus doing 39 mpg on highway, just have to worry about fruity drinks and the ever evil slot machine and blackjack table. Been to Bermuda enough to self guide and pick up a few tricks each time there so Sept. trip has cost us less each time. I may even stay on ship this time in FL and Nassau.

I would probably do the same - stay on the ship in Florida and Nassau!!! I love the ship (any ship).

100 days until Bermuda and we can't wait to cruise again! Now we don't have to, saw a deal, called my GF, told the boss, and we are off tomorrow! Booked 28 hours before sail time. What do you all think? Do We need professional help or what?:eek: 7 Days from NYC to Bahamas on the Jewel.

Wow, I'm jealous! Have a GREAT cruise!!!!! :D :D

Yikes, when did you cruise? Or I should say when did you book? I booked around January of last year and got 2 studios for that price for 2 people. :eek: We did the Epic in September.

Really? Wow! I just booked the New Year's Eve cruise, and it was $949 for a studio. I paid the same for my cruise 8 weeks ago. Looking at November and the first few weeks of Dec, which is typically the lowest priced time of year, and studios start at $899. Even looking out to Nov-Dec 2012, studios start at $849. You got one heck of a deal if you spent around $1000 for two studios!

Really? Wow! I just booked the New Year's Eve cruise, and it was $949 for a studio. I paid the same for my cruise 8 weeks ago. Looking at November and the first few weeks of Dec, which is typically the lowest priced time of year, and studios start at $899. Even looking out to Nov-Dec 2012, studios start at $849. You got one heck of a deal if you spent around $1000 for two studios!

Yep, but we booked the first month of 2010, before she even came out and was barely announced, let alone built. :D It paid to book early. :)

100 days until Bermuda and we can't wait to cruise again! Now we don't have to, saw a deal, called my GF, told the boss, and we are off tomorrow! Booked 28 hours before sail time. What do you all think? Do We need professional help or what?:eek: 7 Days from NYC to Bahamas on the Jewel.

Haha nice. You do NOT need professional help. I saw the price on the website a few hours ago and was wondering the same thing. So naturally I decided to check CC to see if anybody had the same crazy idea because of the low price. I also changed my reservation from 9/25 bermuda to tomorrow.

Booked at 9:30pm for the same cruise. I almost didn't make it because there was a bit of trouble transferring my future cruise deposit because my PCC went off work at 8pm. But all is well. Booked and immediately left for NYC right after. Just arrived at my parents' place in NYC after a 3 hour drive from Upstate NY.

Have fun on your cruise ruarmed2. ;)

100 days until bermuda and we can't wait to cruise again! Now we don't have to, saw a deal, called my gf, told the boss, and we are off tomorrow! Booked 28 hours before sail time. What do you all think? Do we need professional help or what?:eek: 7 days from nyc to bahamas on the jewel.

i think it is great:d enjoy!

How fun is that?! Congratulations! And be sure to come back and tell us all about the Jewel. We are booked on her in 2012. Thankfully we have a cruise coming up in 13 weeks or I'd be going crazy waiting that long!

Which one ??? :)

Archived