question about pandora in Bermuda

jdarch

I'm sorry for this question..I know it was already talked about on here, but I can't find the thread..someone mentioned where to buy pandora beads in Bermuda..could you please come back and let me know?:p

Pandora beads are sold by Crissons Jewelers on Front Street.

I bought a palm tree bead at Crissons on Wednesday. I thought that was an appropriate reminder of Bermuda. By the way, I'm not 100% sure, but I think the price was pretty much what I would pay for a similar Pandora bead in either Massachusetts or Maine.

thanks so much..ogtmimi and sousak78..I remembered seeing it on here but couldn't find it. My son and daughter-in-law got me the bracelet for Christmas and since Bermuda is my favorite place..I thought it a good idea..so thanks again..:p

thanks so much..ogtmimi and sousak78..I remembered seeing it on here but couldn't find it. My son and daughter-in-law got me the bracelet for Christmas and since Bermuda is my favorite place..I thought it a good idea..so thanks again..:p

That's your answer right there. I don't "do" Pandora, too old fashioned I guess.:D Have the traditional gold charm bracelet so when in Bermuda I try to buy at least one charm for it like a Bermuda longtail, an onion, etc. because it is so much more special to get the charm in the actual place and for me, it means more.

I didn't pay too much attention to the Pandora but since they are so popular now, you can probably find them at most of the more popular jewelers. When I was shopping for the other kind, selections and a little price difference was found at different places.

You will save a bit on taxes versus home so by all means buy one there and it will be extra special since you got it in Bermuda and it's your anniversary.:)

That's your answer right there. I don't "do" Pandora, too old fashioned I guess.:D Have the traditional gold charm bracelet so when in Bermuda I try to buy at least one charm for it like a Bermuda longtail, an onion, etc. because it is so much more special to get the charm in the actual place and for me, it means more.

I didn't pay too much attention to the Pandora but since they are so popular now, you can probably find them at most of the more popular jewelers. When I was shopping for the other kind, selections and a little price difference was found at different places.

You will save a bit on taxes versus home so by all means buy one there and it will be extra special since you got it in Bermuda and it's your anniversary.:)

Oh my gosh..thanks for the tip about your charm bracelet..I have a silver charm bracelet that I've had since I was like in my 20's..I forgot all about it..I might have more fun looking for a real charm for my bracelet..thanks so much for that reminder:D

I just returned from Bermuda 2 days ago and I had hoped to find a Pandora/Chamilia charm of the Bermuda island outline but was told at Crisson Jewelers that there is nothing available in either one. The closest thing they had was a tree frog - not what I was interested in. I don't know the prices in town because there wasn't anything I wanted. I did, however, buy a set on the Dawn called "Paradise" that included a cruise ship, a cocktail glass, and a sun. The price was $79 for the set, and was Chamilia, but fits my Pandora just fine and is much cheaper than here at home, where the price for something similiar is around $40-$45 each!

I was also looking for a Pandora Bermuda charm at Crisson's last week, but I ended up buying a regular silver charm to wear on a chain. It was a round charm with a cruise ship with "Bermuda" stamped on it... very nice. I'll just use it on a chain! Crisson's had the best jewelry. Now if we could just duplicate that perfect weather here at home....

I just returned from Bermuda 2 days ago and I had hoped to find a Pandora/Chamilia charm of the Bermuda island outline but was told at Crisson Jewelers that there is nothing available in either one. The closest thing they had was a tree frog - not what I was interested in. I don't know the prices in town because there wasn't anything I wanted. I did, however, buy a set on the Dawn called "Paradise" that included a cruise ship, a cocktail glass, and a sun. The price was $79 for the set, and was Chamilia, but fits my Pandora just fine and is much cheaper than here at home, where the price for something similiar is around $40-$45 each!

I always get myself some type of slide or charm on each ship I go on. This is perfect. I have a friend with a cruiseship and could never find one. Very cool. :) Sailing on the Dawn, Sept 16th.

Found the cruiseship

http://www.chamilia.com/us/en/jewelry/beads/

Archived