Veendam to Bermuda, question

What is the age range on this cruise? I know the line is more for older people but on this cruise could it be mixed?

When are you planning on going? it's a 7 day so normally you would see some 'younger' people (it depends upon what you call 'old'). Just depends on the timing and the mix. shorter cruises tend to have more of a 'mix'.

We are on this cruise tomorrow. I am 43 and my son will also be cruising. He is 18. We are meeting a couple of his friends at the cruise - 23yo twins. I will let you know my observations of the age demographics when we come back. :)

diane

When are you planning on going? it's a 7 day so normally you would see some 'younger' people (it depends upon what you call 'old'). Just depends on the timing and the mix. shorter cruises tend to have more of a 'mix'.

It would be in April and well thats the thing; I have no problem but when I talk to to family they say no b/c they have alot of old people. Which I dont understand since we are there for the cruise not the people. My aunt who we sail with, loves Princess (die hard fan, lol) (we do too) so I'm sure she and the rest of us would love HAL as well.

We are on this cruise tomorrow. I am 43 and my son will also be cruising. He is 18. We are meeting a couple of his friends at the cruise - 23yo twins. I will let you know my observations of the age demographics when we come back. :)

diane

Thanks :) I will be looking forward to that when you come back; have a great cruise :D

I am on the Veendam now using up my internet minutes on our last night of this great cruise. The age mix was slightly younger than typical HAL. Most people were 50-70 y/o. There were not many children/teens/young families aboard

However, I would guess that once school lets out, the demographic will get younger still, with more families with school-age kids onboard.

Unless you are traveling at April school break time you can expect 50+. During school vacations I would think that changes significantly. If you are wanting Bermuda and want to be docked in Hamilton HAL is about your only choice. Docking out at the "Dock Yard" is very problematic for more than a day or two.

Archived