RCCL/DCL cruisers trying Princess

boulders

Well, I've finally booked a Princess cruise to Alaska! Woohoo! It will just be myself and my youngest, aged 6.

Does anyone know what time the kids clubs open in Alaska? The only info I've found is that they open at 9 am. Other cruiselines I've been on have them opening 30 minutes before the first shore excursion. Does Princess do this? We'll be on the Diamond Princess if that makes a difference.

Any other Diamond Princess tips?

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure what the times are. I just wanted to post to say that I think that other than Disney that Princess has the best children's program and that Princess is a great choice for an Alaska Cruise.

Keith

Thanks Keith

We were a little disappointed in our Royal Caribbean Alaskan cruise. I've heard such good things about Princess and Glacier Bay, that I've been looking for a good deal on their Alaskan cruises and finally found one.

Further internet research since my OP indicates that the kids club will open at 8 a.m. on port days. Does anyone have any first hand experience?

Archived