Trip Report: Oasis of the Seas 5/14-5/21...tons of pictures

I feel like I'm on a virtual vacation with your awesome pictures and review. All I can say is thank you and looking forward to more.

You are most welcome and thanks for viewing. Glad you're enjoying the review.

Your review and pictures are awesome! What kind of camera are you using?

Thank you! Camera used on this trip is a Canon T1i with a wide lens and a prime lens.

Love your review. We were on the ship with you & also at the M&M (which we didn't get to "mingle" much!). You've shown so many things that we didn't get to see & didn't even know exsisted ! We'll just have to go again. :D Thanks for doing such a great job with this post.

Dinner tonight was at the Windjammer as we had a parade to watch. After dinner we went to the hidden spot again to watch the Summer Breeze concert. We got bored so we decided to go to the promenade to get a good spot.

Here are some pictures from the parade

_MG_6489.jpg

_MG_6491.jpg

_MG_6499.jpg

_MG_6500.jpg

_MG_6503.jpg

_MG_6511.jpg

Forgot to mention that right after dinner, there was a Summer Breeze concert in the Aqua Theatre. Man, those singers were good. I'm surprised they didn't have albums released.

_MG_6519.jpg

Later that night, we watched the Headliner Show and the nights perform was Spectrum. Great singers, great voices and we really enjoyed ourselves.

_MG_6535.jpg

Tonight was also the 70's street party and as we waited for the party to begin, we watched the Heat's game.

_MG_6542.jpg

The party got underway and the promenade got packed. People pushed and budge so go there early and claim a spot.

_MG_6548.jpg

_MG_6562.jpg

Richard Spacey as the indian...He is by far, the best cruise director we've had. Hands down. Very entertaining and a very funny guy.

_MG_6565.jpg

a couple more pictures from the street party

_MG_6550.jpg

Richard Spacey as Austin Powers. We caught him at the end of the show as him and his crew exited the Rising Tides Bar

_MG_6584.jpg

We called it a night and looked forward to Cozumel the next day.

Day 6 - Cozumel

We booked Nachi Cocum prior to sailing. They only allow a certain number of people in each day and we were lucky to be able to book as there were carnival ships in port that day.

Nachi was $49 and included snack, lunch and alcohol. We rounded up people from our roll call to share a cab with and we saved a few dollars doing that. I also felt safer going there with other passenger from the ship as oppose to just us two going on our own.

_MG_6589.jpg

_MG_6590.jpg

_MG_6591.jpg

_MG_6593.jpg

_MG_6594.jpg

_MG_6601.jpg

A couple of Carnival ships docked that day

_MG_6648_49_50_tonemapped.jpg

Off to Sorrentos we went to try out the pizza..yum!!

_MG_6659.jpg

_MG_6657.jpg

Cloud formation and the horizon that day looked so beautiful

_MG_6663_1_2_tonemapped.jpg

A Carnival ship leaving port

_MG_6675_3_4_tonemapped.jpg

_MG_6685_3_4_tonemapped.jpg

Edited by mr.jdm

Thanks for your review! Love the photos; not usually big on food photos, but yours look like you work for Bon Appetite! The presentation of the food seems better than other RCI ships. Did you find the food better?

Keep the photos coming! Love it!

Day 7 - At Sea

We went to Johnny Rockets for breakfast. It seemed like that is the only place that do not get too busy during breakfast.

_MG_6688.jpg

_MG_6694.jpg

_MG_6696.jpg

We lounged around the pool deck and relaxed until lunch. We had lunch at the main dining room

_MG_6727.jpg

_MG_6728.jpg

_MG_6730.jpg

Thanks for your review! Love the photos; not usually big on food photos, but yours look like you work for Bon Appetite! The presentation of the food seems better than other RCI ships. Did you find the food better?

Keep the photos coming! Love it!

Thank you! you can probably tell we love to eat :)

They added a few items at Chops that wasn't in our previous sailing and as for mdr, I was told that the menu is the same fleet-wide so it should all be the same. There might be variance of taste depending on the executive chef.

Great review and even better pics! We'll be on the Eastern route in less than 2 weeks! :D

Have a fantastic time! I hope my pictures are getting you excited!!

Have a fantastic time! I hope my pictures are getting you excited!!

Are you kidding me? I'm ready to pack my bags as we are going to WDW prior. We fly out next Sunday! :D

Thanks. You were very lucky. Enjoying your pix so much. I will be using your pix to show everyone at work. Hope you don't mind!!

There's no secret. We saw a message on our tv before dinner on day 1 saying there's cabanas available for rent and to call concierge if we're interested. We called and reserved right away.