Renewal of Vows Cost Question ??

bsa250cc

Hi All,

Could some one please answer me a question.

Is the renewal of vows package at $129 per person or per couple, can it be booked in advance or is it best to wait, and can I take a bottle of vintage bubbly to the pinnacle for the meal.

I,m sure these will be easy for all you seasoned cruisers.

Thanking you in advance.

Bob & Dee :)

It's per couple, and it's best to have your TA call ship services as soon after booking as possible to ensure that arrangements for your special day can be made for you!

Yes, you can bring your vintage bubbly, but HAL will charge you the $10 corkage. Personally, I'd have some chocolate-dipped nibblies delivered to your stateroom ($8, ordered via ship services) and enjoy your bubbly on the balcony (ice will already be in the stateroom, just ask your steward for a champagne bucket and glasses) and order another bottle to enjoy in the Pinnacle...

Congrats!

LOL ...

Now, now, Ziggy ... you don't know what it is I want to ask Brian ... or why! :D ;)

No she doesn't ... nor do I ... but it sure does get us curious. Especially on the "renewal of vows" thread;) .

I have to see if they do this on Celebrity. I'd love to do this for our 20th this October. But DH might divorce me for the "surprise".

I'm thinking about this for our cruise next year. It would be very meaningful to me, but I think I wouldlike a Catholic priest to perform the ceremony. Can I request the Catholic chaplain (if one is on board), or does the captain perform this?

Take care,

Emmie

Sorry bsa, for hijacking your thread. If you think your wife would like to renew informaly in a little bahiman church, look at my Zuiferdam pics :) We had champagne and cavier there too :)

http://client.webshots.com/user/ziggy638

Ziggy,

I'm glad that I finally found your photos on the Zuiderdam. DW and I are sailing on Zui on Oct. 1st and they have been a real inspiration. We just can't wait. Thanks again for sharing them with us.:)

Richard

Archived