Recent Dawn sailing in Suite 10728?

Hi everyone, I am looking for someone who stayed in an aft suite, especially 10728. As this used to be a room for 2; now it is for 4. I am looking for anyone that could give me any information on the accomondations for 4 people. We are a family of 4 (two teen boys) and I am concerned of the bed situation. I do know that the couch is supposed to pull out to be a full size bed. Wondering comfort as well. thanks

Lisa;)

Hi Lisa,

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think it would be a great cabin for 4. My wife and I stayed in 10728 this past March. We love the room and aft cabins are the best (huge balcony), but I think 4 would be crowded. I'm guessing during the dry dock they changed the sofa so they could list it for 4. The sofa we had was a two seater.

The suite used to be classified as a Romance Suite, which to me means for 2.

So this is one persons opinion - I wouldn't do it.

Sorry.

Hi Lisa,

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think it would be a great cabin for 4. My wife and I stayed in 10728 this past March. We love the room and aft cabins are the best (huge balcony), but I think 4 would be crowded. I'm guessing during the dry dock they changed the sofa so they could list it for 4. The sofa we had was a two seater.

The suite used to be classified as a Romance Suite, which to me means for 2.

So this is one persons opinion - I wouldn't do it.

Sorry.

We were just in 10728 post dry dock. (May 27 through June 3rd) There is NOT a pull out sofa in this suite and there is NOT a drop down Pullman style berth. I don't know how you could possibly fit 4 in this suite.

I would suggest the 2 bedroom SC suites on deck 11. They have a separate small bedroom and a second bath. This should work much better for parents and two teens.

2intul - WOW they didn't even change the sofa. How can they go from 2 to 4 passengers? Where would the extra 2 sleep - the balcony?

That would be my guess. I know I fell asleep out there several times. :rolleyes:

Seriously, there would not be room for four regardless of how you arrange them. I suppose you could have two roll-aways but it would be wall to wall beds. Not fun! :eek:

Here is a pic from last week.

The small settee is not a pullout.

Same one that has been there for a long time. I know they now say up to 4 in SFs but I wonder if it s only a few. It would be interesting to try and complete an online booking for this cabin with 4 passengers. Bet it will not go thru.

2intul - WOW they didn't even change the sofa. How can they go from 2 to 4 passengers? Where would the extra 2 sleep - the balcony?

Wow, I was told they would have a double sleeper sofa in there. I have this booked for next May. It will be my DH, myself, and our two DD's. I wonder if they are still not done with the updating of the rooms.

Wow, I was told they would have a double sleeper sofa in there. I have this booked for next May. It will be my DH, myself, and our two DD's. I wonder if they are still not done with the updating of the rooms.

Thanks everyone, especially for the pictures... I have already paid my final pmt and I am going the end of July and I was told by my TA that this would fit 4 people and in fact, we were able to pull up this with the reservation. What would happen if we can't fit 4 of us in this cabin on sailing!!!!!

Lisa

Thanks everyone, especially for the pictures... I have already paid my final pmt and I am going the end of July and I was told by my TA that this would fit 4 people and in fact, we were able to pull up this with the reservation. What would happen if we can't fit 4 of us in this cabin on sailing!!!!!

Lisa

I just got off the phone with my TA who conferenced me into NCL. The customer person from NCL assured me that this room and all of the aft suites are made for 4 people and that it was against the law to state otherwise. She also stated that it was a double sofa bed. So I am not sure, I guess we will have to wait to find out.

Lisa

You open the bathroom door and see a single sink straight ahead. To your left would be the toilet with a door and to your right would be a shower/tub combo.

There's a sit-down vanity outside the bathroom.

I just got off the phone with my TA who conferenced me into NCL. The customer person from NCL assured me that this room and all of the aft suites are made for 4 people and that it was against the law to state otherwise. She also stated that it was a double sofa bed. So I am not sure, I guess we will have to wait to find out.

Lisa

Lisa, I also called NCL and they told me that the room has a queen bed and also a double pull out sofa. I will be in 10226 in August with three people in the room. Like you said we will just have to wait and see.:D

Looks exactly like the love seat from last year that was not a sleeper. I tried booking 4 into the cabin and it let me. :confused:

2510460100059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

That is exactly what was there last week and it most certainly does not convert to a bed.

The only way to fit four people would be by using roll-aways.

Lisa, I also called NCL and they told me that the room has a queen bed and also a double pull out sofa. I will be in 10226 in August with three people in the room. Like you said we will just have to wait and see.:D

I will be in 10226 in September don't break anything. Lol...:)

I have to believe the sofa beds are onboard and they are changing them out on turn around day as needed. That is what the did for the ABs and CV on the other ships. It would only take about 15 minutes to do that. No question it had not been done yet last week.

time2cruise1 - where do you think they would put the sofa? Maybe switch postions with the "dining" table? I don't think the new one could go where the current sofa is placed.

Your guess is as good as mine. If they put it on the other wall it becomes climb over the bed to get to the balcony. They have about an extra foot where it is. Maybe one of the doubles like the inside bedroom in the CV/AB would fit?

2741768400059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

Or an Epic CV bed.

2171705150059187889S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived