Private taxi to port canaveral

Hello

Looking for some advice of which car company to use when we arrive in Orlando. We will need a car to the pre cruise hotel near the airpot, then to the port, then from the port to universal studios then back to the airport! I would like to pre book the whole journey with the same company. There is a whole list on google but just wondered if anybody had any favourites that were on time and friendy:D:D Thanks in advance.

Hello

Looking for some advice of which car company to use when we arrive in Orlando. We will need a car to the pre cruise hotel near the airpot, then to the port, then from the port to universal studios then back to the airport! I would like to pre book the whole journey with the same company. There is a whole list on google but just wondered if anybody had any favourites that were on time and friendy:D:D Thanks in advance.

your best and cheapest option would be to rent a car. several companies (budget, avis) have locations right near the port with free shuttles to and from the port to their locations.

I agree with Boo. If you don't have a problem driving in the US, then I'd do 2 one-way rentals: Airport to Port, and Port to Airport. Many of the rental companies do not have one-way drop off charges in Florida. I've used Avis many times and have had very good luck.

Hello

We had travel plans similar to yours. WE used Mears meet and greet service.

Seeing it was 4 of us with luggage we requested a van. The driver was on time waiting for us at the airport with a sign that had our Surname on it.

WE liked the driver so much we asked him if he could do all four trips for us. He made a call to their dispatch put me on to speak to the lady as she wanted to confirm the request. On each occasion he arrived at least 15 mins early.

If you go to the Florida Departure Board and a thread there entitled "I live and work in Cape Canaveral" you will find a wealth of information concerning car rentals, shuttle service, and anything else. The two people who answer questions are extremely knowledgeable about just about anything you can ask and have helped countless persons with questions about Port Canaveral and the surrounding area.

Archived