Sensation (Fantasy Class) Cabin question

Has anyone had a problem with cabins that have adjoining cabins next to them? I noticed that unless this type of cabin is something that you specifically need, it appears to be least desirable for some people. I would love to get some feedback from anyone who has had an adjoining cabin and the noise level or complaints or even up side to these cabins when not using the adjoining feature. Any information is greatly appreciated. We are looking at a suite with an adjoining oceanview cabin.

Thanks

Iv had them accidently, and never had a problem but some people report that noisy neighbors can be heard thru the door. I think it depens on if you get noisy neighbors. .. but you cant get that no matter which cabin. Iv had neighbors who slammed the drawers hard enough to wake me up .. but Iv also had drawers that stuck so there might be a reason they are slamming them so hard. I was on Ecstasy and the neighbors flushing their toilets at 3 am was enough to wake me up. I think the toilet flushing is louder on the older ships.

Has anyone had a problem with cabins that have adjoining cabins next to them? I noticed that unless this type of cabin is something that you specifically need, it appears to be least desirable for some people. I would love to get some feedback from anyone who has had an adjoining cabin and the noise level or complaints or even up side to these cabins when not using the adjoining feature. Any information is greatly appreciated. We are looking at a suite with an adjoining oceanview cabin.

Thanks

I've never had one but our son did and they had the worse cabin mates, I think they were from another country and could of had their body clocks out of wack

Stayed up all night , their small kids too.

The thing I notice is people in the hallways on the Fantasy Class. If you are on a busy path then it is noisy. The cabins in the aft section are quiet.

Now, when we were on the Dream we could hear our next door neighbors quite well when we were in the bathroom. I actually thought it was maybe coming from a corridor behind/between the two sides of the ship because the language was not English. (It was two special needs siblings (in their 20-30's) sharing a cabin and fighting/arguing - the parents were across the hall. They were speaking Lebanese. But they had lived in the New Orleans area for 20 years.

-Crewsweeper will remember this family- ;)

Archived