Weather & Jacket question

FoghornLeghorn

No - but you did suggest that everyone in London wears a jacket.

:confused: Again, I suggested no such thing.

Considering the weather, it would not be uncommon to have a jacket (or sweater) at the ready as others have previously suggested. But I did not suggest that everyone in London wears a jacket or a suit. Please try to focus. Thank you. -S.

Fanny pack- Spotted Dick- We truly are 2 nations separated by a common language! I`d like to be on T5LHR`s plane sometime- he sounds game for a laugh.

One flight I was on a "friend" told the stewardess I was scared of flying (absolute nonsense). The kind stewardess came and talked to me gently trying to reassure me. I didnt know what she was on about. When it dawned on us that we`d been victims of a wind up, she went away then returned to tell me that there was a jug of ice on the counter top in the galley and wouldnt it be awful if someone spilt it all over our "friend". Needless to say there an awful accident! It was nice to know that the staff were human and had time for a little fun. Dont suppose they do these days but you never know.............

Sorry- off topic

Archived