Carnival Paradise 4 Night with 7 & 11 year olds - things to do, kids program?

suesings

Hi,

We are taking our 7 and 11 year old daughters on the Carnival Paradise and I am wondering what kind of kids program they have on board? Does anyone have copies of the Kids Program or do you know if there is a Talent Show for kids? Our older daughter is a little shy and I am hoping she will be in the same club as her 7 year sister?

Thanks for any help, ideas,

Sue

:)

I believe the programs in the kids clubs are pretty standard across the fleet. If you go down to crusinmama06 post about her girls cruise, she has links to Carnivalcapers/fun times in her signature. EM

You daughters ages fall into two groups- 6-8 & 9-11. On ocassion they may let the older one go into the younger group.

Check out the Carnival board for the activities for these age groups.

Yes, you have got to do Camp Carnival!

They have a huge variety of activities for different age groups.

Your daughters are in different age groups, and it is going to be really hard for your 11yo to move down because she is at the older end of her age bracket. The rule is that your 11yo will have to try the age group out first before they can be moved (if they can be moved at all), but I think it would be great for your kids to experience two separate camps. They will meet their own friends and not even care what the other is doing! Some of the activites may not be appropriate or exciting for one or the other, so definitely keep in mind that you want both of your children to enjoy camp, not just one. The camp staff are great, and are familiar with these questions and situations, so just talk to them about it! trust me, we (i was a teen director) would rather have smiling kids, not crying :)

for 6-8 and 9-11 group the schedules are similar. I have a 6-8 one from Fantasy in 2009, but it won't upload. Sorry they are a little beat up. DD kept them with her all the time so she would not miss anything. Also, 9-11 year olds can get permission from the parents to check themselves in and out.

Capers4day9-110001.jpg

On embarkation day, 6-8 year olds will require a parent present until 10 PM. For the 9-11 it's until 8:00 PM.

Capers4day9-110002.jpg

Capers4day9-110003.jpg

Please note the cost of the Party on Party has gone up. It's $33.00 now. They will only walk the 9-11 year olds back to the cabin. 6-8 year olds have to be picked up.

Capers4day9-110004.jpg

Archived