Bermuda in November?

We are booked on the Nov 6 Bermuda cruise from Baltimore. Decided to do this one as we can drive to Baltimore and only be away from our kids for 6 days. But, I'm worred about the weather-not while we are in Bermuda-that I have researched, but while we are at sea. Will it be too cool to enjoy the decks? This is our first cruise......................

You won't lose your deposit by switching. You haven't paid your final invoice as yet. If you can switch to a different time of the year, try.

If you are looking for warmth and sitting on the decks, it will be cool. We sailed out of Boston on Oct 31st to Bermuda and it was cool (not freezing). When we got to Bermuda, it was warm but too cold to swim. The locals do not swim after Sept.

I was in Bermuda this past November, although it was the first week, the weather was fabulous consistently in the upper 70's during the day and mid 60's at night.

I would not hesitate for a second to go in November

I was in Bermuda this past November, although it was the first week, the weather was fabulous consistently in the upper 70's during the day and mid 60's at night.

I would not hesitate for a second to go in November

Are you guaranteeing highs in the upper 70's in November?

Heck, you can't even guarantee the weather for tomorrow. At least not where I live,in Metropolitan DC area. :D Bermuda is off the coast of NC. Probably the reason that last November the temps were in 70's in Bermuda,was due to the fact that the middle eastern US had a mild fall last year. It could be snowing in November this year.

Archived