Carnival Elation Questions: Sailing on Monday!

eam2008

My husband and I (along with 3 others) are sailing on Carnival Elation on Monday, but I have a few questions.

#1: Do the interior rooms have a safe in them?

#2: Are there showers available (free) to use in the gym or spa?

#3: Will the buffet be open for lunch when we board?

#4 Will they allow me to bring one bottle of sparking white grape juice on board with me? (I know passangers are allowed one bottle of wine, but I'm pregnant and am not drinking wine. This is my substitute. I assume they do not offer it on board).

That's for any information you may have!

yes yes yes and yes to all of the above.

You can carry on 12 nonalchoholic drinks of your choice .. only in your carry on.

the other venues on Lido are also open when you board, the deli, pizza, the grill and Mongolian BBQ.

Bring an old gift card for the safe. You need a magnetic card to lock and unlock it.

There are showers in the spa area. We had four people in our room, so we used them occassionally. I did not like them all that much because the changing area was not convenient to the showers. So only take what you need and don't mind leaving where others have access to it.

And they say 12 bottles each, but we brought a case of water and 4 12-packs of soda with us + 2 bottles of wine and had no problem getting on with it.

My husband and I (along with 3 others) are sailing on Carnival Elation on Monday, but I have a few questions.

#1: Do the interior rooms have a safe in them?

#2: Are there showers available (free) to use in the gym or spa?

#3: Will the buffet be open for lunch when we board?

#4 Will they allow me to bring one bottle of sparking white grape juice on board with me? (I know passangers are allowed one bottle of wine, but I'm pregnant and am not drinking wine. This is my substitute. I assume they do not offer it on board).

That's for any information you may have!

yes to all

Archived