Wine Tasting

When we were on one of our previous cruises we attended a wine tasting the MDR. It was one afternoon during a sea day. Does RC offer this on all the ships or just selected sailings.??

We really enjoyed the experience and are hoping that our next cruise on Explorer might offer this.

They haven't done a wine tasting in the MDR on either of last 2 cruises (Liberty and Oasis) that we have been on. They did offer a variety of different tastings and flights at Vintages that were $15 a person.

When we were on one of our previous cruises we attended a wine tasting the MDR. It was one afternoon during a sea day. Does RC offer this on all the ships or just selected sailings.??

We really enjoyed the experience and are hoping that our next cruise on Explorer might offer this.

There used to be a free wine tasting coupon in the C&A coupon booklets for all levels. That coupon was discontinued a while back. I imagine the participation in the wine tastings also declined, so this may be why there are fewer wine tastings lately.

There used to be a free wine tasting coupon in the C&A coupon booklets for all levels. That coupon was discontinued a while back. I imagine the participation in the wine tastings also declined, so this may be why there are fewer wine tastings lately.

Yes, I do remember that we used our free coupon for the wine tasting.

But, we would do it again, even if we had to pay.

I guess I'll find out when we sail if they still have it.

Yes, I do remember that we used our free coupon for the wine tasting.

But, we would do it again, even if we had to pay.

I guess I'll find out when we sail if they still have it.

Got off os oos a few back and they did have wine tasting for a fee at vintages bar..never tried it...but will next year on allure

Got off os oos a few back and they did have wine tasting for a fee at vintages bar..never tried it...but will next year on allure

Yes, I had forgotten about Vintages. We had a wine tasting on Mariner in Vintages about 2 years ago. It was only about 20 people and the wines were very enjoyable. I think the cost was either $20 or $30 per person.

Gee, that seems steep. We may have to re-think this. 18 months is a long time; a lot can happen between now and then.

It used to be a more casual 10 bucks a person with everyday price wines and was a very popular thing to do on a long sea day. :)

Now they have "upgraded" to more high end wines at triple the price. Since they have done this, the last 2 times we have tried to attend, there was not enough pax that showed up to make the minimum to have the event .....and it was canceled. :(

I wish they would go back to the old set up.

Archived