Astrals?

cpgrneyes

I sailed FP on The Windstar over 20 years ago, but DH has never been so I'm looking at PG for next year. The 11 day itineraries are the best option for us - not quite as pricey as the 14, yet still enough time to really relax and enjoy the journey.

The timing of the 9/1/12 Astrals & Society cruise is the best for us, but I can't seem to find much about the Astrals. It's also the Presidents trip, but I don't really know how that changes/enhances the trip. Any thoughts? Would I be sorry we missed the Cook Islands?

The more I learn about PG, the more excited I get!

I sailed FP on The Windstar over 20 years ago, but DH has never been so I'm looking at PG for next year. The 11 day itineraries are the best option for us - not quite as pricey as the 14, yet still enough time to really relax and enjoy the journey.

The timing of the 9/1/12 Astrals & Society cruise is the best for us, but I can't seem to find much about the Astrals. It's also the Presidents trip, but I don't really know how that changes/enhances the trip. Any thoughts? Would I be sorry we missed the Cook Islands?

The more I learn about PG, the more excited I get!

It might help if you want to google it, to get the spelling right. It's "Australs". I have heard about them, and would love to see them, although I also know that they have trouble tendering in sometimes.

Great attitude. IMO, the worst PG itinerary is wonderful. :D

Like that old saw... " a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!" I tend not to be a repeater when it comes to trips, because there is to much world to see! But I wonder if I too will get the FP flu?:rolleyes:

Archived