Switching to ES After Booking

ldb2

I have tried a search on this topic and from what I have found I believe that it would be possible to book at a Past Guest Rate, for example, and then later on switch to an Early Saver Rater (providing the ES is still available), am I correct?

We would love to book a b2b with the Breeze's last European sailing and the TA in 2012, however, I cannot request that much time off until next January. I am pretty positive I could get the time for the TA, so I think we could book that portion under the ES rate. In order to get the same room for both legs I would like to book them together, so if I book the Europe portion with the Past Guest rate, I will be free to cancel and get a full refund once I know if I cannot get the vacation time. If I DO get enough time granted, I will then switch the Europe cruise to the ES rate in January.

Does this make sense? Am I understanding it correctly?

Thanks!

Laurie

I have tried a search on this topic and from what I have found I believe that it would be possible to book at a Past Guest Rate, for example, and then later on switch to an Early Saver Rater (providing the ES is still available), am I correct?

We would love to book a b2b with the Breeze's last European sailing and the TA in 2012, however, I cannot request that much time off until next January. I am pretty positive I could get the time for the TA, so I think we could book that portion under the ES rate. In order to get the same room for both legs I would like to book them together, so if I book the Europe portion with the Past Guest rate, I will be free to cancel and get a full refund once I know if I cannot get the vacation time. If I DO get enough time granted, I will then switch the Europe cruise to the ES rate in January.

Does this make sense? Am I understanding it correctly?

Thanks!

Laurie

Yes you can do that (we did this ourselves recently). Just be aware that once you are under ES, the ES policies apply, not the PG policies.

Archived