Splendor Question...

VAMommy

Hello fellow cruisers! :)

I am about to book my cruise and had a quick question...what's the difference between the "Premium Balcony" versus "Balcony" cabins

I'm booking directly through CCL, using the ES rate. Both cabin types show as "included in price" but there isn't a difference in cabin description...well, one has 3 closets and the other has 2.

When I selected either cabin, the available cabins change when I go to select the cabin number.

Does anyone know the difference?!?!?!

Hello fellow cruisers! :)

I am about to book my cruise and had a quick question...what's the difference between the "Premium Balcony" versus "Balcony" cabins

I'm booking directly through CCL, using the ES rate. Both cabin types show as "included in price" but there isn't a difference in cabin description...well, one has 3 closets and the other has 2.

When I selected either cabin, the available cabins change when I go to select the cabin number.

Does anyone know the difference?!?!?!

A premium balcony is much bigger than the regular balcony which is 35 sq. ft.

There are a couple of 8A "premium balconies" on the Splendor. We have one booked for May,2012. They are kind of "L" shaped cabins, with a longer, but not wider balcony. Booked ES about a month ago, already got a $100 price drop. Forgot to say that these cabins are located aft.

There are a couple of 8A "premium balconies" on the Splendor. We have one booked for May,2012. They are kind of "L" shaped cabins, with a longer, but not wider balcony. Booked ES about a month ago, already got a $100 price drop. Forgot to say that these cabins are located aft.

We are also booked in the same type of cabin but 2 weeks later. I hope you take lots of pictures of the cabin and do a review. We have been in a regular balcony a couple of times and once on the Splendor in 2010 but never in the L-shaped aft cabin.:)

Had aft wrap 7438 in April. The room is larger than a regular balcony and the balcony is huge at least 40 feet. You could prabably fit 30 people on it easy.

Just off Splendor. Had 7447 with divider opened to 7443. Total balcony length exceeded 75 feet. Had 7438 last year. Both were great except for the soot at times.

Archived