Celebrity website

Help! I need someone else to check something for me so I know that it's not just me or my computer...

All week, I have been logging on to the Celebrity website, from both at home and work, and it must've always detected my location as I'm sure the prices shown were in AUD and the website also let me order printed AUD brochures. I've been umming and ahhing about the March 6 Syd- Honolulu cruise and this morning I thought I'd book it.....except I can't get the AUD prices anymore.

It brings up USD prices, and even when I click on the 'not from the United States' link and select 'Australia', it still defaults to USD. Even if I have been in a dream all week about it being AUD, it also now no longer seems to offer the 'Book' option, which I had clicked on many times previously to check on the available cabin numbers.

I deleted my browsing history and cookies, thinking maybe there was a problem there, but still no go.

Can someone else see if they can get AUD and/or the Book button to come up? Maybe they are doing some website maintenance at the moment, but it's driving me nuts!

Help! I need someone else to check something for me so I know that it's not just me or my computer...

All week, I have been logging on to the Celebrity website, from both at home and work, and it must've always detected my location as I'm sure the prices shown were in AUD and the website also let me order printed AUD brochures. I've been umming and ahhing about the March 6 Syd- Honolulu cruise and this morning I thought I'd book it.....except I can't get the AUD prices anymore.

It brings up USD prices, and even when I click on the 'not from the United States' link and select 'Australia', it still defaults to USD. Even if I have been in a dream all week about it being AUD, it also now no longer seems to offer the 'Book' option, which I had clicked on many times previously to check on the available cabin numbers.

I deleted my browsing history and cookies, thinking maybe there was a problem there, but still no go.

Can someone else see if they can get AUD and/or the Book button to come up? Maybe they are doing some website maintenance at the moment, but it's driving me nuts!

i just checked an aussie online site and if you are over 55 they have a special and i presume you pay in AUD

NEW SENIOR SAVINGS!

If at least one guest per cabin is aged 55 years or over at time of sailing, the rates below apply to you...

TWIN INSIDE $1289*pp - SAVE $250 EACH

TWIN OUTSIDE $1549*pp - SAVE $250 EACH

I checked and I get the price in $US. I did this a couple of weeks ago also, for another cruise, and remember that it also came up in $US. My suggestion is to get on the net and look for some aussie cruise TA's, and start ringing around. There is also a couple based in the US that will do aussie dollars for you. It's a great price isn't it.....and going back to Hawaii I think you have a good chance of securing a cabin, rather than in the reverse direction. So, don't panic....just get some homework done.

Jen

I finally got onto the AUD version - it will only come up via Google - the preferred link at the top of the page of hits - AUD is listed, as the Book button is there!

And I've certainly found a few other options to pursue as well - there are some good package deals out there via Australian TA's

Archived