Oasis Show Reservations

I waited too long to make show reservations and was only able to get Hairspray and the Ice Show. I've read on the boards that they hold 20% of the venue seating back for onboard reservations. I know you can make reservations on your cabin TV. Is there another way to make reservations on board before the cabins are ready?

I waited too long to make show reservations and was only able to get Hairspray and the Ice Show. I've read on the boards that they hold 20% of the venue seating back for onboard reservations. I know you can make reservations on your cabin TV. Is there another way to make reservations on board before the cabins are ready?

There is a ticket booth down on Deck 4.

Merion Mom, thank you for the quick reply. Can you also answer a question about the Diamond Lounge. I thought the RCI web page said you can buy mixed drinks at a 25% discount during the evening reception, but have seen other posts that says the DL has free beer, wine and mixed drinks. Which is correct? This is our first cruise at the Diamond level.

Merion Mom, thank you for the quick reply. Can you also answer a question about the Diamond Lounge. I thought the RCI web page said you can buy mixed drinks at a 25% discount during the evening reception, but have seen other posts that says the DL has free beer, wine and mixed drinks. Which is correct? This is our first cruise at the Diamond level.

Depends on the ship.

On ships with a dedicated Diamond Lounge (of which Oasis is one of six ships with a dedicated Diamond Lounge), they offer free champagne, wine, beer, mixed drinks, and soft drinks nightly during the hours of approx 5pm to 8:30pm.

On ships without a dedicated Diamond Lounge, there is a nightly Diamond Event, with free champagne, wine, and soft drinks. Other drinks are 25% off. Diamond Event hours are also approx 5pm to 8:30pm.

Archived