Shore Excursions...To & From???

Hate 2 W8t

Similar to another poster, I have 2 shore excursions in each port. My question is how do you get to and from the shore excursions? Do you get picked up from your dock and taken back there following the activity?

My shorterst gap is in Ketchikan with 1 hr 35 minutes between a morning trip to Misty Fjords and the Great Alaskan Lumberjack show. I am not "married" to the lumberjack show, just wanted something to fill in the time. I was hoping to be taken back to the ship after the float plane, go to the buffet for a bite to eat, then back to the dock to depart for the show. Am I dreaming here? :confused:

Thanks,

The Misty Fjords excursion will pick you up and drop you off at the dock.

The lumber jack show ( I believe) is 2 blocks from where the ships dock, you can easily walk there. Here is the web link for the lumber jacks. If you feel you have time you could probably just go and purchase a ticket. I'm not sure how full they get, maybe you can email them and ask.

http://www.lumberjackshows.com/alaska/

All flightseeing picks up and returns to the dock, the Lumberjack show is walkable from the dock a few blocks. I do believe that the lumberjack show does sometimes sell out, and frankly with 4-6 ships unloading in Ketchikan, wouldn't surprise me with them being popular with ship contracts.

Archived