Tea time- without tea?

I have been to Tea Time a few times, usually my DD(14) and I try to go,nice conversations yummy treats. Usually my daughter is the youngest one there but on one cruise we sat with 2 other mother/daughters and those little girls were about 6 years old and loved the Tea Party. On a 7 day cruise there is usually one on the first sea day and the last. Go you will enjoy, also someone asked for coffee once and were told they only serve tea so do bring something else if thats what you prefer!:)

For those that do not like regular black tea they have a real nice lemon herbal tea. Yes there are kids at tea, on the Paradise my 7 yo and I enjoyed a cup of tea together and he had a wonderful time!

for those recommending to stop at the lido deck and bring a drink of your own, just putting out there, on the Freedom they would not let us in to tea time with a drink in our hand.

They will have a box of different teas,,,,you pick what you want,,Orange/spice,Earl Gray, Jasmine and a few others,,We have been to several and no one had a children with them,,Unless they can sit still,,just leave them in camp area. Its a quiet time(unless you get some loud a holes drunk and smoking). Very nice live music and talking with others around,,,or listen to some clasic music. e even talked to the musicians and they played a few requests,,but they will prob play the standard popular songs. If you take children just enjoy!

for those recommending to stop at the lido deck and bring a drink of your own, just putting out there, on the Freedom they would not let us in to tea time with a drink in our hand.

Is it on the Lido Deck? If they play piano/classical music, wouldn't it be indoors? or do they serve tea at different locations on the ship?

I will be on the Legend in August. [so excited!]

Archived