Priceline - Baltimore

On the Priceline site you want one of these: Downtown-Inner Harbor, BWI Airport, or WhiteMarsh

Here is a sight [Cruise Maryland] with good hotel information:

http://www.cruisemaryland.com/

I am also going to attach some photos. Click to enlarge. They will show the Cruise Maryland terminal in the foreground. At top left is the Inner Harbor and Harbor East. Many cruisers stay in those two areas as well as Fells Point. Travelers from the north stop and stay along I 95 at White Marsh, about 8 to 10 miles from the terminal. Several hotels at BWI Airport offer stay and cruise packages including shuttles to the pier; the airport is about 12 miles from the cruise terminal.

Aerial-of-Carnival-Pride-at-Maryland-Cruise-Terminal-R074001.jpg.1b72e220be6f5a035b5f468e868eb930.jpg

Aerial-of-Carnival-Pride-at-Maryland-Cruise-Terminal-R073979.jpg.5d91da558f8e7690d3015c9fd74d92ba.jpg

1758156922_CruiseMarylandParking.jpg.b86420ef22ff5cad4fc15bd976d27d61.jpg

it isn't too far...it;s on the other side of the interstate...but about a $15 cab ride give or take...

I would stick with inner harbor and 4 stars..MAYBE 3.5 but not lower as they are using a large area of downtown.....

possibly some locals will have other ideas, but there are probably some mediocre hotels that are 3 stars in mediocre areas......

Which "area" do you select on Priceline, when looking for a hotel that is close to the cruiseport for Baltimore. I am not sure how far the cruiseport is from the Inner Harbor, etc. Thanks!!

Downtown-Inner Harbor is the closest to the cruiseport. Harborplace to the cruise terminal is approximately 3.5 miles. ;)

• How far is the drive from the airport to a hotel at the Inner Harbor area?

• Do any hotel provide a shuttle from airport to hotel and hotel to cruiseport?

• This will be a February cruise, i am assuimng the prices are fairly reasonable for that time of year?

• What bid would be a good starting point on Priceline?

Many thanks!!

We're using the Sleep Inn at the airport next month....for the 3rd time! They offer breakfast, shuttle to & from cruise port, and free parking for 14 days, which isn't bad considering the rooms run about $100 per night.

We're using the Sleep Inn at the airport next month....for the 3rd time! They offer breakfast, shuttle to & from cruise port, and free parking for 14 days, which isn't bad considering the rooms run about $100 per night.

Is there a lot of plane noise? I am sure it all depends how the run way runs?

Archived