Elation - Aqua/Park

hyerpraise

Hello All,

Planning a cruise and would love to know when the Elation went thru the refurbishments, did they upgrade her to the new aqua/water park? I can find where it was added on a lot of the sister ships but nothing specific about her. We are going with younger kids and I think they would love this water park.

Any information would invaluable.

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks for the quick reply. Anyone know why they did not receive this upgrade? Everything I read seem to point that all of this class ship were getting this upgrade.

Thanks,

Mike

We have not been told exactly why, but all we know is that the Elation and Paradise will not be getting the Waterworks park like originally planned.

John was suppose to post a list of what they are scheduled to get, but I haven't seen it yet.

Host Mach posted a thread that neither Paradise or Elation would be getting waterworks, someone else slated.

Maybe you can find that thread, though its been a while.

Picture108.jpg

These are the Elation btw .. seemed fine to me.

My kids are 5 and 3 and have not yet been introduced to water slides so I am pretty sure that would not like this. Not big risk takers yet.

Can I ride down with them or like every other park that would be against the rules?

Thanks for all the info.

Looking to plan a second cruise with Carnival and I have not really ever considered Mobile as an option until now. Much closer and I know they will be loosing the Elation. I will search the boards for reviews and all the information that I can find on the Elation.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived