How Far from our hotel..

mommomporkchop

Hi Everyone,

We're sailing on the Allure in October, but flying in the day before. We're staying at the Marriott Renaissance on 17th street. Does anyone know how long the walk would be to the inlet to watch the Oasis leave on Saturday? I know we'd use the 17th st bridge, but not sure of the accessibility to the beach or streets to get to the inlet.

I know the drive from the hotel to the pier is very short, but just wondering about the walk.

Thanks so much and have a great weekend,

I stayed there recently. From our room on the tenth floor ( I think), we watched a Princess ship pull away from her dock, turn and sail. Higher rooms might be even better. we also watched the lights of our ship, JOS, as she pulled into port the morning of our cruise post dry dock. It was rainy or we would have gone outside to watch. the bridge, of course, is very close, and it seemed like the view from the bridge would be pretty nice. Do not know how much further of you want to walk to the inlet.

Hi Everyone,

We're sailing on the Allure in October, but flying in the day before. We're staying at the Marriott Renaissance on 17th street. Does anyone know how long the walk would be to the inlet to watch the Oasis leave on Saturday? I know we'd use the 17th st bridge, but not sure of the accessibility to the beach or streets to get to the inlet.

I know the drive from the hotel to the pier is very short, but just wondering about the walk.

Maybe you could map it out on map.google.com

Hi Everyone,

As JPM1962 stated it might take you 5 minutes to get to the bridge and the bridge gives as I also believe the BEST views of all the ships. I always try and stay on the street as it has the best views to see the ships, and the cab ride is short!!

Enjoy the Allure, we were on the Oasis last october and loved it.

kathyr

Archived