Vintages on Liberty question....

Hi all! I am going on the Liberty of the Seas for a 2nd time, and was wondering if they still had the free tapas (with the purchase of a glass of wine)in the Vintages Wine Bar? We really enjoyed these last time, and wasn't sure if they were still available...I scanned a few Compasses on line and couldn't find any info. Thanks for your help!!!:)

We were on Liberty last March and they did have free snacks but I wouldn't call them Tapas. They had chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered cookies and another chocolate covered cookie type of snack. That was all we were ever served and I didn't see the option of ordering anything else.

If you do go there see if Robert is still there and tell him Mike and Brenda say hi. He was fantastic, great to sit and talk to, and was willing to make us night-caps not on the menu.

Enjoy!

Hi all! I am going on the Liberty of the Seas for a 2nd time, and was wondering if they still had the free tapas (with the purchase of a glass of wine)in the Vintages Wine Bar? We really enjoyed these last time, and wasn't sure if they were still available...I scanned a few Compasses on line and couldn't find any info. Thanks for your help!!!:)

It would be great if they took what they did on Oasis with Vintages and did the same to the rest of the fleet that has one.. Dinner at Vintages on Oasis was an incredible experience and it was one of our favortie dining spots that week.

No what I would call Tapas on Liberty in May, but we were offered a free cheese plate every evening when we visited Vintages.

Please say 'Hi' to Silvia from 'Mr Peter' from Manchester who I understand is on board until October, she is fantastic but unfortunately will be leaving to go home on the day we board for our westbound transatlantic.

Have a great time on Liberty but watch out for those $168 glasses of wine from the self serve!

Archived