Junior Suite Perks?

Tips: same as non suites

Robes: always there in the JS I have had, if not, ask

Embarkation: priority

Concierge club: No (but you get Diamond event or club, if daughter is in same room, ask and she may be allowed with you)

Reserved seating: No, but seating is available all around, just not reserved

Room size: very comfortable, 50% larger than balcony cabins

Bathroom: has tub as well as shower

Closet: walk in

taking BKFT from Windjammer to Chops: varies ship to ship: ask and may be able to do so either with diamond status or JS

Breakfast: specialty coffee available in MDR special area

Dorie :)

Morning,

First of all sorry for the confusion, yes I did mean the concierge club not the connoisseur, what a dimbo!!

Thank you for answering all my queries, you can search brochures and own websites for hours and not get the helpfull answers you get in five min on here!!

We did not book the JS for the perks but for the larger room because of our Daughter, and since we wanted her to come with us I would not dream of attending a nightly event that left her out, but that said any perks are nice arent they?:) just did a check and the GS grade would be another £300.00 each for the week, dont really think that is justified, might see nearer the time if any special deals available.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply, happy cruising.

Nancy

I *have* added my tips to our onboard account before, and was charged the higher amount.

And I'm assuming the stateroom attendants tips are based on the size of the cabin, and not the perks that are attached to the category.

That shouldn't have happened. We have never had that experience and many others on these boards have confirmed that the tips for junior suites are the same as for all other staterooms except for full suites. Don't know why you were charged the higher rate but if it happens to you again you should challenge it with Guest Services. Junior suites are about one and a half times the size of a regular stateroom with verandah, but nowhere near the size of a full suite. :)

Archived