Taxi from King's Wharf to Hamilton

stefanny28

I know that the subject of transportation has been discussed at length on this board, but I still have not found the answer to this question:

If we want to go to Hamilton by taxi from King's Wharf, how much will it cost by taxi?

We don't want to take the bus since we want to go directly to Hamilton then take the ferry back.

Will the taxi rate still be $40/hour?

Thanks

The fare for a Dockyard to Hamilton taxi would be at least $41.00, 1-4 passengers, weekday travel; for 5-6 passengers $51.00.

If you don't mind me asking, why would you take a taxi to Hamilton when the ferry costs $4.00/person and will get you there a little faster excluding waiting time.

SBtS

• 1 month later...

There is one scheduled ferry from Hamilton to St George. It departs Hamilton at 2:45am, and arrives in SG at about 3:40am. There are 2 scheduled indirect ferries that depart Hamilton at 9:30am and 5:00pm, stop at the Dockyard and arrive in SG at 10:40am and 6:10pm, respectively.

The ferry schedule is located here (slow loader): http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt/gateway/PTARGS_0_2_13212_283_1766_43/http%3B/ptpublisher.gov.bm%3B7087/publishedcontent/publish/ministry_of_tourism_and_transport/sea_express/dept___seeaexpress__ferry_schedule_new/summer_ferry_schedule.pdf

SBtS

Archived