Lawrence of Antigua - the best

phoenixlady

We were thinking of booking with Lawrence but he says he has a 24 passenger bus and there are only 6 of us. If we wanted to wait for people to get on & off the bus continually, why wouldn't we book through the cruise ship?? Also, What beach do you go to?? He says there are chairs and umbrellas to rent, anyone know how much? I ask because we are only in port 6 hours and so I take it that would only be 1 to 1 1/2 hours on the beach. If chairs and umbrellas are $10 each, thats $120 more for only the 1 to 1 1/2 hours we'd be on the beach. We really like to book with the local people but I'm having a hard time justifying, please help.

Peggy

If his bus holds 24 - it doesn't sound like we'd be assured of doing what we'd like. We're booked with him for February. His tour sounds perfect, my only concern is he said we could choose how long we'd like to stay at the beach etc - if there's 24 people I'm guessing majority rules?

I might go back and look at ship tours. For those of you who have already been on one of his tours - how did the timing work out?

Our ship will be in Antigua on Nov. 4th, so I booked a tour with Lawrence. He said he would take us to a beach at the end of the tour, so I hope that will be possible. I didn't realize that his van can accomodate so many people.

Cindy

Archived