Luggage boarding question

nin7474

We're planning on having 1 Check-in and 1 carry-on total on our flight. Taking a taxi from MIA to port. Question is can we have both luggages be sent to our cabin when we Board?

I ask this because i've read of people bringing their carry-on with them on the Lido deck before 1:30. And wondered why they don't just have CCL bring it to their cabin(unless you have valuables).

Thanks.

We're planning on having 1 Check-in and 1 carry-on total on our flight. Taking a taxi from MIA to port. Question is can we have both luggages be sent to our cabin when we Board?

I ask this because i've read of people bringing their carry-on with them on the Lido deck before 1:30. And wondered why they don't just have CCL bring it to their cabin(unless you have valuables).

Thanks.

Actually this is what we do. We always have one carry on and checked when we fly. When we get to port we check all our bags carry on included. And we even put our bottled water in those bags......because I don't want to lug anything around when I get on board...

I keep my carry on with me because it has my camera, in the past had medicines that were not replaceable, things that I would be lost if they got lost.

things like elecronics should be carried on. Plus some want their soda and wine and these have to be carried on.

I give my carry-on and checked back to the porters. I keep my backpack with me and it has a swimsuit, sunscreen, & book in it. Everything I need between boarding the ship and getting my luggage later that night :)

I give my carry-on and checked back to the porters. I keep my backpack with me and it has a swimsuit, sunscreen, & book in it. Everything I need between boarding the ship and getting my luggage later that night :)

That's a great idea. i might have to copy you. Bring a Messenger Bag with sun screen and other items i need.:D:D

I like to unpack my health/beauty items and always have a space change of clothes in my carry on. I don't want to be the one who had their suitcase lost in the water and had nothing to wear. Needless to say, if it ever happened all if my intimates, along with one shirt, capri, tank top, and shorts are all packed away in the suitcase. I also pack the charges in there as most are not replaceable at the last minute.

I tend to haul a lot of stuff with me--electronics, so I'll hang on Lido until cabins are ready and spend 30ish minutes unpacking what I brought and then by 230 I am off and running to check the ship out and take pictures until muster drill and usually by then I have both suitcases and I can unpack in that time between sailaway and dinner....

Please remember that if you have water bottles, soda, wine or champagne these can not be checked and you must carry them on the ship. Will some of them get through if you check them..yes of course, but the new rules state to carry the above items onboard and not to check them.

Please remember that if you have water bottles, soda, wine or champagne these can not be checked and you must carry them on the ship. Will some of them get through if you check them..yes of course, but the new rules state to carry the above items onboard and not to check them.

I remember that every time I check my luggage with my water bottles.......which have never been a problem....

I'd love to not carry anything, but reality is that there are some things we all need, if our luggage is delayed or lost. As all the above posters have suggested... you may carry nothing and have it delivered to your cabin. I've never had luggage lost or delayed more than till after dinner.

But I'm more comfortable taking a rolling carryon with me and checking one suitcase. On the plane or at the port... JUST IN CASE!!! And it has spare underwear, toiletries, meds, camera, and bathing suit, shorts, a couple of tshirts.

Archived