Royal Online

Hey everyone, if I book through a website can I still access all my information through the Royal website? I've always just booked through them but there are some great deals on travel sites

Thanks!

You can access much of your info if you book outside of Royal, however the ability to make changes is very limited. You would not be able to do things like make payments, cancel, change stateroom, link reservations, change bed arrangement, change dining times. You would be able to book excursions, entertainment, gifts & gear, complete on line check-in, order luggage tags.

You can access much of your info if you book outside of Royal, however the ability to make changes is very limited. You would not be able to do things like make payments, cancel, change stateroom, link reservations, change bed arrangement, change dining times. You would be able to book excursions, entertainment, gifts & gear, complete on line check-in, order luggage tags.

I have even seen these items sometimes blocked from making changes even with booking with Royal directly via phone.

Hey everyone, if I book through a website (priceline etc) can I still access all my information through the Royal website? I've always just booked through them but there are some great deals on travel sites

Thanks!

no way I would book a cruise trough a place like that. Please provide the cruise and date that you think is less than the cruseline web price.

I have even seen these items sometimes blocked from making changes even with booking with Royal directly via phone.

Yes, you are correct, there's a major difference between creating a booking on the phone and creating a booking on the website. However, I believe you can still make payments from the website on those bookings created via phone with Royal.

In the past, about 2 website versions ago, when we could not access all available cabins, I'd create a reservation on the website, picking any stateroom in the same category as I ultimately wanted. Then I'd call Royal and change the stateroom to one that was not showing on the website. This way, the booking would retain all the website capabilities because it was originally created on the website.

Archived