Snorkeling on Dec. 22, 2011 Nautica cruise

lafayettelip

Just joining the threads today. A major interest we have is doing as much snorkeling as possible in the Seychelles, Maldives, and any other good snorkeling spots on this cruise. Can anyone recommend particular good snorkeling spots, and can anyone recommend any snorkeling outfitter or guide in any of those spots for independent snorkeling trips? We'd like to set this up in advance. Anyone intersted in joining such jaunts? Thanks, lafayettelip

Just joining the threads today. A major interest we have is doing as much snorkeling as possible in the Seychelles, Maldives, and any other good snorkeling spots on this cruise. Can anyone recommend particular good snorkeling spots, and can anyone recommend any snorkeling outfitter or guide in any of those spots for independent snorkeling trips? We'd like to set this up in advance. Anyone intersted in joining such jaunts? Thanks, lafayettelip

Hi, welcome to our cruise!! Why don't you join our thread for this cruise and ask your question there. We don't snorkle, but I do know some of the others snorkle. Looking forward to meeting you. Arlene

What Tanny was trying to tell you is that there is a very active Roll Call for your cruise:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1306196&highlight=capetown+to+singapore

There, you will find other passengers who are sailing on your cruise who are anxious to share information. discuss ports, and otherwise interact with you.

Good luck and have a fabulous cruise! It looks like one of Oceania's best.

Hi, welcome to our cruise!! Why don't you join our thread for this cruise and ask your question there. We don't snorkle, but I do know some of the others snorkle. Looking forward to meeting you. Arlene

Although I replied that I'd join, I can't determine how to post a new question on this cruise's "thread"; I don't see a button for it. I only see "reply", but how do I post a new question? I also don't comprehend the difference between where my inquiry appeared, and the threat for this particular cruise. Sorry to be a dunce, but help would be appreciated! Lafayettelip

Although I replied that I'd join, I can't determine how to post a new question on this cruise's "thread"; I don't see a button for it. I only see "reply", but how do I post a new question? I also don't comprehend the difference between where my inquiry appeared, and the threat for this particular cruise. Sorry to be a dunce, but help would be appreciated! Lafayettelip

Hi, Just click POST REPLY and a little box will come up for your question. Just make sure it's the Cape Town to Singapore Roll Call. Hit submit reply, just like here, and it will pop up. Then there'll be a dialogue!! Arlene;)

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I love to snorkel and I am sure we will see a lot of nice places, last year we were in France Polynesie and we snorkeled with sharks ( they were harmles )it was great I think we will see rif sharks

We are Melanie and Dennis 70 years old and we live in Holland

It would be nice meeting you

Greetings from Holland Melanie

We are also going on the same Capetown to Singapore cruise and very interested in snorkelling, so any info you find out we will be watching for. Also I am also a newbie here and am having a problem navigating this site and don't know how to find the Capetown to Singapore thread.

We are also going on the same Capetown to Singapore cruise and very interested in snorkelling, so any info you find out we will be watching for. Also I am also a newbie here and am having a problem navigating this site and don't know how to find the Capetown to Singapore thread.

The Roll Call is here for the Dec 22 cruise

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1306196

Just click on the link & read & post away

J & S also posted the link above

:)Hello, I try to meat passengers for cruise Dubai -Capetown 22/11/11/

Click on the link in message above it will take you to the ROLL CALL where you will meet your fellow ship mates

Archived