Choosing cabana #?

aarinsmama

I am researching shore excursions and activities for our October cruise, which includes HMC. I see that I can book a cabana online, but when do I get to choose my cabana #? Is choosing part of the purchase process on their website, or do I have to wait until I board? I am definantly one to want the higher numbered cabana on the quiet end of the beach, but would hate to pay for a cabana and not be able to choose which one until I get on board. For over $200 I don't want to risk ending up in a spot that's loud!

Thanks!

Get to the pier early and try to get an early boarding number this way you can request a higher number. We had #9 which was by the bathroom. It was quiet and had a path next to it to get to the road for the tram.

The light crowd at that end of the beach

2239110250048107033stvsiP_th.jpg

Yes, like hill6 said, get to the port early and get a low boarding zone number.Once on the ship go directly to the excursion desk and they will have a list of which cabanas are still available to pick from. We had #10 this past April and loved it. I hope to get #10 again next April.

Just for you Bruce.

Any cabana is better then no cabana at all.

Thank you! Needed to be reminded!!!;)

I assume the OP is on Carnival, because if they are on HAL, they will know what cabana they get when the book it on line.

Thank you both for your responses. Did you both book online beforehand, or just wait until you get onboard to book them?

If you really want one, I would book online or you run the risk of them being sold out before your cruise and then you won't have a choice at all. We had one a couple of weeks ago and were in boarding zone 8 and there were only 3 gone when we got the excursion desk. We chose #7 and thought it was great.

Archived