King's Wharf to Tobacco Bay

karen of PA

I couldn't find it on the Bermuda maps I've bookmarked. I did a Google image seach and found this: http://s701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/mrlaird/Bermuda/?action=view&current=IMG_0012.jpg&sort=ascending#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs701.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww11%2Fmrlaird%2FBermuda%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DIMG_0012.jpg

The fort in the background is Fort St Catherine. I would estimate that Drew's Bay is less than a mile from FSC on Barry Rd. If you are walking on Barry Rd from King's Square towards FSC, Drew's Bay and the ocean are on your right hand.

At this link is a photo of Drew's Bay: Drew's Bay, Bermuda - Dave's walk around St. George on 7-2-09

SBtS

Yes, the fare is not per person except the rate is in two tiers. 1 to 4 and 5 to 6. We paid $7 which we shared six ways. That was four years ago so the fare may have gone up some but it is still going to be pretty cheap as it really is not that far. It is easily walkable distance but on a hot and humid day or if someone has mobility issues then that is the time to take a taxi.

We took the orange ferry to St George from the dockyard and then a taxi to Tobacco Bay from the square this week. Yes, the fare is still $7 for the taxi.

You can rent chairs for $11.

Archived