NCL Spirit slot machines

mitsugirly

Sweeeeet. It was the game that everyone was winning on the entire time we were on the Epic last year. There were 4 hooked together and it was crazy. There were people standing in line to play them.

Of course once my husband and I were able to get on one, we stopped winning and the people beside us kept winning. :(

• 2 weeks later...
When I was on it in October, they had a couple of hot shots slots.

SERIOUSLY??? I really hope it's the same one that I'm talking about. I am going to be in heaven if it is (btw, I just gasp when I read that and my husband wanted to know what was wrong and when I told him, he said, "well I guess I know where we are going to be on the cruise" LOL-he knows how much I love this slot). :D

Is it this one? (check at the .30 sec marker-the part that I love best)

• 4 weeks later...

I will be on the Spirit for the 5th time next month and the only one they have is the Goldfish. They do have some other fun machines. Do youever play the one where the monkeys pop up randomly ? There are like 5 different bonus games to it. That is fun and they have 6 of those machines all together !

I will be on the Spirit for the 5th time next month and the only one they have is the Goldfish. They do have some other fun machines. Do youever play the one where the monkeys pop up randomly ? There are like 5 different bonus games to it. That is fun and they have 6 of those machines all together !

The gold fish was a fun game. There were a lot of people hitting big on it every day we were there...just NOT me when I jumped on it. However, I'll still play.

I love games with the bonus rounds. The monkeys sound like a winner to me. :D You said they have 6 of them...are they like the goldfish games and are tied in together? (Where everyone playing is putting into the same pot of money and the jackpot is going up).

The gold fish was a fun game. There were a lot of people hitting big on it every day we were there...just NOT me when I jumped on it. However, I'll still play.

I love games with the bonus rounds. The monkeys sound like a winner to me. :D You said they have 6 of them...are they like the goldfish games and are tied in together? (Where everyone playing is putting into the same pot of money and the jackpot is going up).

DW spent many, many, many hours on the Monkey machines. They are not tied together, each one is a standalone, with minor and major jackpots that go up slowly as time goes on, until someone wins them, and then they reset.

DW did very well on them, and won a number of minors and a few majors.

In addition to the major and minor random jackpot rounds, I think there were 4 or 5 other bonus games. Again, they would pop up randomly as you played.

DW spent many, many, many hours on the Monkey machines. They are not tied together, each one is a standalone, with minor and major jackpots that go up slowly as time goes on, until someone wins them, and then they reset.

DW did very well on them, and won a number of minors and a few majors.

In addition to the major and minor random jackpot rounds, I think there were 4 or 5 other bonus games. Again, they would pop up randomly as you played.

Sounds like something I'm going to enjoy. :D

Archived