My wife woke up and said...

parrothead74

My wife woke up and said,"I want an egg sandwich and a mudslide on a cruise!" I can deliver the first 2 this morning... but we have to wait a few months for the cruise. So funny

Very cute :D We have 24 more Saturdays before we cruise :eek:

My wife woke up and said,"I want an egg sandwich and a mudslide on a cruise!" I can deliver the first 2 this morning... but we have to wait a few months for the cruise. So funny

If my wife said that this morning, I would book on a cruise leaving tomorrow....:D

Taking our first cruise in 5 more Sundays!...what is a mudslide?

One of our ports is Grand Cayman...what is Rum Point?

Taking our first cruise in 5 more Sundays!...what is a mudslide?

One of our ports is Grand Cayman...what is Rum Point?

The Mudslide

Blend equal parts vodka, Kahlua and Baileys Irish Cream with some crushed ice, pour into a tall glass, and top with a cherry and a dash of cinnamon.

Drizzle a half-ounce shot of Kahula into the straw for a little extra kick.

Rum Point is one of the beaches in Grand Cayman, and the Wreck Bar & Grill is located at Rum Point.

The Mudslide

Blend equal parts vodka, Kahlua and Baileys Irish Cream with some crushed ice, pour into a tall glass, and top with a cherry and a dash of cinnamon.

Rum Point is one of the beaches in Grand Cayman, and the Wreck Bar & Grill is located at Rum Point.

Carnival puts a little chocolate syrup in there for good measure, as well! So delicious, but you can't drink them all day...

The Mudslide

Leothelion's GF here...thanks for the info bluesman0711...we are taking our first cruise July 31st...neither of us drink (I was hoping a mudslide was ice cream and cake! ha!)...but we will definitely be checking out Rum Point in GC!:)

Anybody go to Tiki Beach on GC yet? We would like to know if it's worth visiting.

Archived