Cinnamon Cache out of Carcross?

vhord

Hi all, just to inform all of you doing the gig on the 18th that we will be up there on the 17th and if your lucky we will leave a couple for ya all. We might kidnap Bobo and take him with us, he would probably be an instant hit with the Diamond crew. Happy sailing to all and we will have a blue ribbon on our car.....Roy Diamond/Skagway May 17th.

• 2 weeks later...

Cinnamon Cache out of Carcross

Hey guys -- I just talked to a person from Frontier Excursions out of Skagway regarding this place with the cinnamon rolls. She thinks they are no longer in business due to owner's health problems. Hope this is not the case, but wanted to let you know.

>>She thinks they are no longer in business due to owner's health problems. Hope this is not the case, but wanted to let you know.<<

That is NOT TRUE, and the woman from Frontier, of all people, should know that! I talked to Gail just a few days ago before I posted their revised schedule of opening.

Murray

p.s. - I just sent Frontier an email!

Yukon,

Maybe they (Frontier) did not like the idea that I was asking for our private tour group to stop at Cinnamon Cache for their cinnamon rolls. Do you have a web site or can I call you? I have some additional info.

Thank you for your time and help.

Archived