Noise on Vista deck from Lido on Magic

me-n-kev

Got the kids school calendar, have a long holiday break, so looking at the Magic Jan 1, 2012 sailing. We want to do a balcony, but looks like limited options.

How noisy would it be if we had a cabin on the vista deck right below the lido restaurant eating area? Would it be quieter below the pool?

Would we be better off with a room by the elevator on lido? we normally try to get a room close to the middle (front to back) for smooth ride purposes but obviously we are behind the 8 ball. Not sure it matters on a ship like the magic.

Thanks,

Kevin

The pool is always the worst place on the ship to be under, because of the wooden deck cleaning going on at night.

If you mean the buffet area, its carpeted and it would be ok.

I would avoid being under the main pool at all costs.

The pool is always the worst place on the ship to be under, because of the wooden deck cleaning going on at night.

If you mean the buffet area, its carpeted and it would be ok.

I would avoid being under the main pool at all costs.

Right - I'm talking about being under the buffet dining area.... I was thinking that, I would think they would have the hunk of cleaning done by about midnight, I was more worried about breakfast noise.

Since our alternative is a room off the elevators on the lido...

Kevin

Kevin,

We have 3 cabins on Lido on Carnival Magic for our family Christmas cruise this year. We've read lots of reviews about them from those on both Dream and Magic. From all we've seen, it seems to be a really great location with not a great deal of noise. Certainly, we hope so.

Here's hoping we all have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

Archived