B2b ?

sailorwife

Melanie, AND it never gets old that feeling. Oh and our last VIP logo gift was the cooler and the note pad & pin set on our B2B. I told the steward we were B2B incase he was not notified, and asked if there were any other gifts avail so we didn't end up with 4 of the same.

l2F check on the CCL site for the Platinum benefits program.

There are many things offered, some better or more often enjoyed than others. Best part is the wonderful feeling of seeing VIP on your docs and getting that first Platinum card. The staff and crew always give you a "welcome back"

I personally enjoy the VIP lounges for check in, the VIP only pursers line, VIP tender off the ship, VIP logo gift and laundry service. Only requirment for Platinum is to sail 10 times on Carnival. 10th sailing you are Platinum.

I have had a Suite a couple times, so I did get the 'mini' perk. I agree, I really enjoy the VIP room. I have also 'roomed' with someone who was Platinum, and he got a nifty cooler. Also, on the Dream, he received a pin, and they were nice enough to give me one, also.

Melanie

Archived